The VLCC Story
Hey pretty humans! so I attended the VLCC Style Statements event on 13th April, it was indeed very helpful, fun and informative event as it helped me clear a lot of things, also I got to know about various services offered by them and i’m here to share them with you all of you!
As soon as I walked in I met all of our fellow bloggers from the city and the expert Sushmita Verma. The event started with an introduction of the brand which was followed by an interactive Q&A session where she resolved all our hair, skin, beauty and slimming related queries.
Things that I learned from the session –
- VLCC is traditionally known for their weight loss treatments, but it much more than just weight loss treatments but now is also a famous brand in the beauty and wellness sector.
- Some of the common problems like bloating, acne, pigmentation, premature greying of hair maybe the results of the daily stress or poor lifestyle choices.
- If you have a sinus or migraine problem that can also be the cause of premature greying of hair.
- Hairfall and hair thinning are the results of improper nourishment of hair that makes your roots weak thus results in hairfall, massaging your scalp can prevent hair fall because it increases blood flow and provides nourishment.
- The only permanent solution to split ends is to prevent them from dryness, provide proper nourishment, moisture and use good shampoos followed by conditioners.
- VLCC provides exclusive range of products from a luxurious Italian hair care brand called Medavita. This product is wonderful for controlling hairfall because it adds nourishment to your scalp therefore strengthening your roots.
- Shaving or Waxing? Waxing for sure because shaving harms and irritates your skin causing razor burns, you can harm your skin and it also increases the growth of ingrown hairs.
- To minimize the appearance of pores, ice your face after cleansing and put a toner after followed by a good moisturizer.
- Acne could be a result of million things from putting your dirty hands on your face to hormonal imbalance or the acne on your forehead might be because of dandruff, so at VLCC they do proper consultation and also blood testing to get to the root cause of your acne and cure it.
- Did you know that VLCC offers a wide array of well researched dermatological aesthetic procedures and skin rejuvenation treatments like gold thread lift, vampire facelift, vast array of chemical peels, etc. which helps you to not only look but also feel young.
- And at the end if you are happy from inside and you are taking proper diet, you’ll automatically get a glow on your face.
I had a great experience and got to learn so much about my skin, hair, beauty everything and i’m really thankful to VLCC for having me. If you guys have any further questions don’t hesitate to ask.
Also I have a Coupon Code just for you guys – YE6N3882 (Valid till 30-04-17 14:27)
The T&C for the codes are as follows:
– 10% discount on availing any service with VLCC ( valid over and above the current discount )
– One time use
– Valid till 30th April
– Not applicable on high end Dermat services